Sunday, July 6, 2014

Pops of Color

For having owned this place for almost two years, there is minimal decor in my rather...monochromatic living room. The dining room still has this beautiful teak dining table I imported from Winnipeg, Canada, that once was imported from Denmark (you see it beneath lots of the pictures I take, including the one below!), so that along with my herbs warms up the place a bit. And it's so easy to find eye-catching kitchen things! A quick browse through CB2 resulted in this haul of colorful plates:


I'm contemplating returning the small matching appetizer plates since it may be too much matching. Though...they were only $0.99...

But onto the task at hand. PILLOWS for my lovely grey couch. It's a work in progress, but here's a starting point:

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment